Privia PX-320: a BETTER version of the Casio Privia PX-310...
The differences between the PX-320 and PX-310 are the following:
1) 128-note polyphony (PX-320) vs. 32-note polyphony (PX-310)
2) SD-card storage capability vs. no storage feature in PX-310
3) AIF sound source (PX-320) vs. ZPI sound source (PX-310)
And then again Casio re-invented the PX-110DK in the form of PX-120DK/LB
The differences are:
1) 128-note polyphony (PX-120DK/LB) vs. 32-note polyphony (PX-110DK)
2) AIF sound source (PX-120DK/LB) vs. ZPI sound source (PX-110DK)
Just posting for those looking for a decent digital stage piano without breaking the bank...hope this helps.