May-27th-2008, 04:59 PM
All Ur Base R Belong 2 Us
To the good people of JazzCorner...
I have a MacBook and need to put together an MP4. I haven't the slightest clue as to how to do this.
Can anyone help?
Not only that, I have to compress the video before sending it!
Does anyone know how to do these two things?
May-27th-2008, 08:22 PM
I don't have the vaguest idea but with a little work you might be able to figure it out from this faq.
May-27th-2008, 10:28 PM
Each Day Is A Gift.
Randy, I don't have the answers, but I have a few questions which may help you get the answers you're seeking.
• What's the format of the video you hope to convert to MP4?
• Do you own any MP4 conversion software?
• What's the length of the video you want to convert and how refined does it need to be?
• Is this part of a resumé?
• When do you need this MP4 ready to ship or view?
If you enter mp4 video tutorial in a Google search you may find more than you need to answer your pressing questions.